Me+You Author Interview: Bella Emy
Beneath a Starlit Sky by Bella Emy
My first love. The one I fell for so quickly. The one who stole my heart and made me believe we had it all. We did… till that fateful day when everything changed.
1) What is your favorite genre to write?
2) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Maybe lust at first sight? LOL
3) What is your favorite body of water?
4) Have you experienced a summer romance?
5) What one thing always reminds you of summer?
The beach in Italy where I spent my summers growing up.
6) Favorite color?
7) Favorite ice cream flavor?
8) Favorite summer romance movie?
9) What is your favorite season/month?
10) Describe one scene you cut from your final story?
I had gone way into detail about my main character’s best friend’s relationship with her mother…. it was too much.
11) What is one thing you cannot write without?
12) Do you prefer plotting or allowing the characters to drive the story?
I always plot, but sometimes, the story and my characters take me where they want to go.
13) What is your favorite scene from this story?
The Fourth of July scene.
14) Which author in this set are you most excited to read?
I can’t pick just one. Every single author who contributed to this project was picked because her writing is incredible. There is a ton of amazing talent in this collection.
15) What is your favorite word?
16) What other projects are you working on?
Too many to name lol, but I’ll list a few. A Halloween anthology, a few fairy tale anthologies… a Christmas anthology… and, well, you’re going to have to follow me to find out more lol.
17) Which is more romantic, sunrise or sunset?
I’m more of a night owl so I’m going to say sunset. Although both are pretty romantic.
18) What is your favorite mythological water creature (mermaid, siren, nymph, ect.)?
Mermaid. Definitely mermaid. After all, The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie ;)
Me+You: Summer Romance Anthology will be releasing June 14, 2018. To get to know more of the authors, and to get updates on the book, please join our Facebook group.