The Romantic by Sarah Stein
Trying to get out of a rut from her writing, Jane Varner goes on a vacation hoping to start fresh and clear her mind. The sad thing is, everything she writes revolves around something she doesn’t believe in, true love.
Ryan Tryst misses the only thing he ever treasured, Jane. The one woman who can’t see what’s right in front of her. When they meet up by chance in Destin during the summer, their attraction is at an all-time high.
Will Jane start to believe in soul mates and ever-after’s or continue to think it doesn’t exist?
1) What is your favorite genre to write?
I love to write Erotic Romance but dabble in a bit of everything at the moment.
2) Do you believe in love at first sight?
I absolutely do believe in love at first sight.
3) Have you experienced a summer romance?
Well, I’ve been married close to sixteen years and must say that every summer has been a summer romance for me.
4) What one thing always reminds you of summer?
Lemonade, Dyed hair, flip flops, and the pool.
5) Favorite color?
Purple is my favorite.
6) Favorite ice cream flavor?
I love chocolate ice cream. Though, my preference is Blue Bell Dutch chocolate.
7) Favorite summer romance movie?
I don’t have a favorite summer romance movie.
8) What is your favorite season/month?
My favorite season is fall.
9) What is one thing you cannot write about?
I can’t write about Science or aliens. I don’t mind reading it, but writing it is not on the table.
10) Do you prefer plotting or allowing the characters to drive the story?
I prefer to plot, but sometimes my characters change it.
11) What is your favorite scene from this story?
My favorite scene from my story would be when the volleyball hits Jane while she’s relaxing on the beach and Ryan runs after it.
12) Which author in this set are you most excited to read?
OMG, do I have to choose? Lol They’re all pretty darn amazing and I can’t wait to read each story in the anthology.
13) What is your favorite word?
14) Describe your perfect sand castle.
The ones where I watch my kids build them. Lol I don’t typically play in the sand.
15) What is your favorite water activity (swimming, surfing, skiing, tanning ect.)?
I love to lay out and soak up the sun with a glass of wine, but if that’s not an option, riding on the jet ski is the next best thing.
16) What other projects are you working on?
Two standalone, and close to nine anthologies. Too many to list and not enough time. lol
17) Which is more romantic, sunrise or sunset?
I love a sunrise.
18) What is your favorite mythological water creature (mermaid, siren, nymph, ect.)?
Mermaid would probably be my choice.
Me+You: Summer Romance Anthology will be releasing June 14, 2018. To get to know more of the authors, and to get updates on the book, please join our Facebook group.