Coming Home by A.J. Daniels
An Interview with A.J.
1) What is your favorite genre to write?
Contemporary Romance and Romantic suspense
2) Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think it’s possible, but I’ve never experienced it
3) What is your favorite body of water?
4) Have you experienced a summer romance?
Yes. My hubby and I were a summer romance.
5) What one thing always reminds you of summer?
Flip Flops. Once the flip flops come out, I knew summer isn’t too far behind.
6) Favorite color?
Purple and Turquoise
7) Favorite ice cream flavor?
Oh man, I have lots haha. Mint Chocolate chip, cookie dough, Ben&Jerry’s half-baked, Rolo. There’s too many to list.
8) Favorite summer romance movie?
9) What is your favorite season/month?
Summer of course haha
10) Do you prefer plotting or allowing the characters to drive the story?
I tried plotting and I ended up letting the characters drive the story anyway. I’m a pantser for sure.
11) Which author in this set are you most excited to read?
All of them.
12) What other projects are you working on?
Write now I’m working on book 2 and 3 of my current mafia series.
Me+You: Summer Romance Anthology will be releasing June 2018. To get to know more of the authors, and to get updates on the book, please join our Facebook group.