Snapshot by Rebekah Dodson
A road trip of a lifetime became a snapshot of the rest of their lives
One day to remember forever, one trip to last a lifetime.
Life has a way of throwing you curve balls. Dirty laundry, bad boyfriends, and a car breaking down. I thought I had been dealt the worst cards possible, then I got the call that would change it all. My brother had tried to kill himself and I had to get to him now. Jeremiah is my only hope.
I have a secret, and I don't know how to tell Georgia. She's been my best friend since I started college, but this could change everything. When she calls me and asks for a ride when her car breaks down, I don't expect the interception we have to face.
We only have today to create a Snapshot that will last a lifetime or change our paths forever.
An Interview with Rebekah
1) What is your favorite genre to write?
Romance, but I also love to write romantic fantasy and time travel!
2) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Actually, no, I don’t! I believe love only develops when you REALLY get to know someone
3) What is your favorite body of water?
The Pacific Ocean (I’m from Oregon, so I love how cold and stormy it is!)
4) Have you experienced a summer romance?
Yes 😊 He was from Australia, we met at summer camp. It’s one of my favorite memories of high school.
5) What one thing always reminds you of summer?
This is weird, but watermelon. It’s my favorite fruit and I can’t be enough of it! Oh, and lemonade!
6) Favorite color?
Turquoise (ocean color, duh)
7) Favorite ice cream flavor?
Gold medal ribbon from Baskin Robbins. Chocolate, vanilla, and caramel. It’s perfect!
8) Favorite summer romance movie?
Adventureland! The characters are so real in how romance develops!
9) What is your favorite season/month?
Fall / September. It’s relaxing cuz kids so back to school and it’s not that hot
10) Describe one scene you cut from your final story?
To be honest I didn’t cut anything. I wrote the entire story in one day and these characters just screamed at me the entire time. My editor wouldn’t let me cut anything!
11) What is one thing you cannot write without?
Insta-love. I can’t make characters who don’t know each other fall in love. I actually hate reading about it and will put the book down.
12) Do you prefer plotting or allowing the characters to drive the story?
All my stories are “pantsed” so I never know how they are going to end!
13) What is your favorite scene from this story?
When Jeremiah finally gets it and realizes how much Georgia has always loved him.
14) Which author in this set are you most excited to read?
H.C. Bentley – I love her sweet romance!
15) What is your favorite word?
The f-word? Kidding. Squishy. It’s just fun to say.
16) Describe your perfect sand castle.
If it looks like the TARDIS, I’m good.
17) What is your favorite water activity (swimming, surfing, skiing, tanning ect.)?
Definitely walking on the beach
18) What other projects are you working on?
My new MM LGBT romance, Postcards from Montreal, and my new fantasy release, Masque, in the world of The Curse of Lanval series.
19) Which is more romantic, sunrise or sunset?
Sunset. There’s something magical about the darkness.
20) What is your favorite mythological water creature (mermaid, siren, nymph, ect.)?
Sirens. Their charisma is amazing!
Me+You: Summer Romance Anthology will be releasing June 2018. To get to know more of the authors, and to get updates on the book, please join our Facebook group.